New evidence of activity reported after US president said it was too early to tell what was happening
Fresh reports have emerged of missile-related activity in North Korea, hours after Donald Trump said he would be “very disappointed” if separate reports about a rocket launch site being rebuilt proved to be true.
On Thursday South Korean media reported that cargo vehicles had recently been spotted moving around a factory at Sanumdong in Pyongyang. The site previously produced the first intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) capable of reaching the US.
Link : North Korea: Trump voices disappointment at missile-site activity